An Advanced Replacement for Chinstrap Snaps that Virtually Eliminates Helmet Loss.
- Helmet Safety Latch at AFCA Convention! January 9, 2014Helmet Safety Latch will be exhibiting at the AFCA Convention January 12th through 15th in booth #1343. Come put names and faces together with our team, place your orders for 2014 and take advantage of the 20% show discount. Jim Wegener, inventor of the Helmet Safety Latch, will be in attendance and eager to shake hands with you!admin
- NFL.com: Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell injured attempting to dive in for touchdown December 2, 2013Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell gets hurt as he dives in for a would-be touchdown. The touchdown call on the field was not upheld, because Bell’s helmet came off before the ball crossed the goal line. View the clipadmin
- USA Today Sports: Mychal Rivera of the Raiders is Lucky to Be OK After This Dangerous Hit From Michael Griffin November 27, 2013Mychal Rivera, Oakland’s tight end, was drilled in the head by Tennessee safety Michael Griffin while attempting to make a catch in the second quarter of the Raiders-Titans game. It was a dangerous and unnecessary shot delivered by Griffin. A defender was a step behind the falling Rivera, and if he makes the catch, he’s down by contact. Griffin was flagged, […]admin
- KPAX (CBS) airs 2nd Story about the Helmet Safety Latch October 20, 2013The following article was published on KAJ18.com KALISPELL – Football teams all over the country are now using a special piece of equipment on their helmets designed in Northwest Montana. The new chin strap fastener designed by Jim Wegner is already being worn on Friday and Saturday football games, but could soon make its way to Sunday. “If you’ve ever playe […]Brent
- University of Nevada outfits entire team with HSL R3′s! October 15, 2013With helmet loss seeming to be a plague this season; NCAA helmet-loss rules changing outcomes and having completed their testing of the Helmet Safety Latch, Equipment Manager Chris Collins and Coach Brian Polian have determined the safety and strategic advantage is well worth players “getting used to” the new chin strap modification mid-season. October 11th […]Brent
Jim Wegener sketches and submits initial drawing for provisional patent...
The following article was written by RYAN MURRAY/The Daily Inter...